Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
NightLife goes to the goats with a tribute to these jumping, climbing farm-favorite animals.
Music by Alex the Goat
Experience: The Goats!
7:00 - 9:00 PM
Live Talk: The Goat Life
Catch a live talk from Goatlandia’s founder, Deborah Blum, and learn about the story behind her sanctuary, the 26 goats that live there, and probably watch a goat video or two.
Project Lab & Swamp
6:00 - 10:00 PM
- Learn everything there is to know about our cloven-hoofed friends and even craft your own goat costume with:
- Last entry for the Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal craft cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will be available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Planetarium passes are required for the 7:30, 8:30, and 9:30 pm shows.
- Passes are $5 each and may be purchased online or at the ticket window. Since shows do sell out, we always recommend buying in advance.
- The 6:30 pm live show is always free. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please arrive at the planetarium 15 minutes before your ticketed showtime for seating. We run a tight spaceship!
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight!
All bars accept cash and credit cards.
Come join us as we explore what titles like “biggest,” “newest,” or “most” really mean in our universe.
Journey through our solar system, guided by Tom Hanks.
Upcoming NightLife Events
Spice up your NightLife with an evening dedicated to the cool science behind mild, medium & flaming hot peppers.
Tune into NightLife when the museum transforms into a phone-free zone dedicated to life in the analog.
NightLife shrinks you down to size with venomous animals to kick-off the opening of our new exhibit, Venom.
You’re invited to have the time of your life at NightLife’s annual "Under the Sea" prom!