Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
NightLife & Friends: A Virtual Event
This week, NightLife is coming to you: We’re transforming your virtual happy hour with NightLife & Friends—an experimental online, interactive event featuring some of the scientists, artists, and musicians who have been a regular part of NightLife over the years.
- Make yourself a cocktail with long-time NightLife mixologist Shane McKnight
- Get a crash course in shark science with Sharktoberfest regular Vicky Vásquez from Shark Week.
- Learn to draw in real time with artist and illustrator Nigel Sussman
- Watch as DJ King Most deconstructs one of his remixes
- Take a moment for self-care during a short guided meditation led by WITHIN.
Between sets, get answers to the astronomy questions you always wanted to ask (but were too afraid to) from planetarium presenter Josh Roberts.
So “invite” your friends, put on your finest sweats, and join us for this experimental showcase, streaming live on YouTube. We’re all in this together—and we’re just as curious as you are to see what happens.
Share this event on Facebook here